What are our Products and Services?
Here at Wention Technologies Sdn Bhd, we specialize in manufacturing and providing automation products and solutions to our clients with efficient technology and system integration. We pride ourselves in supplying and distributing automation products from Autonics, Panasonic and Meanwell.
What are Autonics?
Autonics are automotive sensors and controllers that can be used in enhancing and ensuring the safety of your home and property. Autonics are ensured and convenient solutions providers in the area of industrial automation that includes various kinds of sensors and controllers.
What are the various types of autonic products?
There are a wide range of autonic products that one may generally come across, here is a short list of the different types of autonic products: -
- Pressure sensors: A pressure sensor is a device equipped with a pressure-sensitive element that measures the pressure of a gas or a liquid against a diaphragm, and converts the measured value into an electrical signal as the output.
- Proximity sensors: A pressure sensor can detect the presence of nearby objects without any physical contact from a distance.
- Rotary encoders: A rotary encoder is a sensor that is able to detect position and speed through the conversion of rotational mechanical displacements into electrical signals and processing those signals
- Photoelectric sensors: A photoelectric sensor is able to detect objects, the changes in surface conditions, and other items through a variety of optical properties.
- Area sensors: An area sensor is a device that emits and receives elements used for detecting the presence of any object by sensing the light beam intensity returning from the receiver.
- Fiber Optic Sensors: A fiber optic sensor is a type of Photoelectric Sensor that can detect objects in narrow locations by transmitting light through the use of a Fiber Amplifier Unit with a Fiber Unit
- Door/Door Slide sensors: A door/door slide sensor is a type of sensor that is generally used in in-home security uses. In the event someone tries to open the door then these parts will get separated and break the circuit,the control panel will activate the alarm.
Why do we need proximity sensors?
A proximity sensor is a type of sensor that is able to detect the movement or presence of objects without being of physical contact, and relays that information captured into an electrical signal. One of the benefits of installing proximity sensors is that they have good accuracy and are capable of detecting both metallic and non-metallic targets within the area.
Another key advantage of using proximity sensors is that they are generally cost-efficient and an economic way to ensure the safety of your home and property. Proximity sensors have good resolution, good stability, high speed and low in power consumption.
What are the advantages you can gain from installing autonic products?
One of the key advantages you can gain from installing autonic products is that they are easy to install. Installing autonic sensor systems would not require any drilling, wiring or structural building change. This means that you will be reducing the installation costs, have minimal disruption to your workforce and interiors, and you will gain a system you can get up and running much sooner.
Next, installing autonic products is versatile and adapts easily to its surroundings. Autonic sensors and devices are easy to add to or modify, which enables you to reposition sensors to get a stronger signal with ease, or if the room layout changes.
What factors should be taken into consideration when selecting autonics?
One of the main factors to be considered when selecting autonics is to consider the type of technologies and platforms where you will be installing the autonics because of the compatibility. Due to the fact that there are many device manufacturers and building automation systems in use and available, you would need to make sure the autonic product you have selected will work with the equipment you either already have or are planning to use.
Another important factor you should remember is to consider how the autonic products and sensors will be powered. If the autonic sensors are powered by batteries, you should know how long you can expect the batteries to last before they need to be replaced. For the battery condition of monitoring sensors, you’ll also need to change the batteries and dispose of them safely to ensure you’ve always got replacements ready to go.